Sunday 8 February 2015

Shakin Stevens : Because i love you, awesome :D




Shakin Stevens, also known as "Shaky" (born Michael Barrett, March 4, 1948, in Ely, Cardiff, Wales) is a musician bearer type of rock-and-roll, singer and composer, is a male singer with the highest album sales in United Kingdom in the 1980s. His career lasted for 40 years. In the United Kingdom, Stevens has created no less than 34 to 40 top chart songs, This makes it one of the singers with the best-selling albums.

Because i love you, one of his songs that I like. This is the lyric


"Because I Love You"

If I got down on my knees and I pleaded with you,
if I crossed a million oceans just to be with you,
Would you ever let me down?

If I climbed the highest mountain just to hold you tight,
if I said that I would love you every single night,
Would you ever let me down?

Well, I'm sorry if it sounds kinds sad,
it's just that I'm worried,
so worried that you'll let me down.

Because I love you, love you, love you, so don't let me down.

If I swam the longest river just to call your name,
if I said the way I feel for you would never change,
Would you ever fool around?
Well, I'm sorry if it sounds kinds bad, it's just that I'm worried,
I'm so worried that you'll let me down.

Because I(love you, love you), love you, love you.

Well I'm sorry if it sounds kinds bad, it's just that I'm worried,
Yes, I'm so worried that you'll let me down.

Because I love you, love you,

Oooh, I love you, love you, love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment